World-News & the Stars - Swiss Scientists proof Evidence that the Lunar Cycle Influences Human Sleep



Swiss Scientists proof Evidence that the Lunar Cycle Influences Human Sleep




What I/WE know since a looong time - Swiss Scientists have found proof NOWADAYS... (LOL)


* FR/25 JUL 2013
Swiss Scientists proof Evidence that the Lunar Cycle Influences Human Sleep
So if you tend to be 'sleepless in Seattle' - and not only in Seattle by that way ☺ - you don't have to worry about....
Go here for more Info about it: Fachmagazin "Current Biology"
or the german version:  



Oh Gosh! - How CUTE they are - aren't they? ☻


Thanx - Tibor Bugetty.


PS: I know this FULLMOON-stuff since I'm 12 or 14 years old...
I usually need LESS sleep on FULLMOONS (and 1 day before and after) and I also tend to be a bit 'hyped up'/hyperactive.
(I often just don't feel tired around FULLMOONS - 5 hour of sleep are enough and even if I can't sleep at all I often don't feel bad in the daytime. That's often still nowadays like that with me - with nearly 52 years...) (in the middle of coming december)


***************************************************************


Kommentare